Day Hire & Short term Piano Hire terms and conditions.
(1) We will not be held liable for late delivery of a piano due to traffic jams, vehicle breakdown, road traffic accidents or any circumstances which are out of our control.
(2) Hirer is liable for the full value of the Hire Piano whilst on their premises or chosen venue premises, value can be given at booking.
(3) We have the right to change or substitute the Hire Piano to one of similar type, value and quality at our own discretion and without prior notification in case of any problems.
(4) All payments must be made in full 30 days prior to the Hire event.
(5) Extra charges come in to effect if, upon delivery, there prove to be extra unmentioned problems upon installation e.g. Stairs, High stage with or without steps / Piano will not fit in lift etc...
(6) Piano must be returned to Paregal Pianos in the same condition as when delivered, any damage caused by the hirer is subject to relevant charges and costs incurred.
(7) Piano must not be moved without our (the owners) consent.
(8) Any cancellations must be made with a minimum of 30 days notice or any deposits or payments made will be forfeited.
(9) By paying a deposit or full payment you are agreeing to these terms.
Contact Mark for a Piano Hire Quote on: 07419 983 994 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for long term home piano hire please visit our main website (Link below) to see our up to date stock of Rental Pianos.
Paregal Pianos (www.paregal.co.uk)